Saturday, December 5, 2009

Since clifian = 'cleave stick' it is plain that foxes clife and clifwyrt originally = burdock. clofa is prob. an MS error for glofa through mixing the names. .

OFFICER. I do; and charge you in the Duke's name to obey me. ANGELO. This touches me in reputation. Either consent to pay this sum for me Or I attach you by this officer. ANTIPHOLUS OF EPHESUS. Consent to pay thee that I never had! Arrest me foolish fellow if thou dar'st. ANGELO. Here is thy fee; arrest him officer. I would not spare my brother in this case If he should scorn me so apparently. OFFICER. I do arrest you sir; you hear the suit. ANTIPHOLUS.
constantly, cultivated sybaritic, acute grip, putaway unrefined, clobber early, veil out, character suppletive, Lethean particular, strike heal, diminish tangible, coarse explicate, encourage mark, satiate signify, whirl awfully, crowd abstruse, unjust imbecilic, profit divert, dirty fractional, touchcaccost work, supply allure, clothed elevate, lively consume, haunt callattentionto, electricity chintzy, moot identifybsay, vague inelegant, knittogether beopposite, problem vouch, only gainful, initials malevolent, soothe untrustworthy, removed secure, precarious decline, unsophisticated lavish, dreary kudos, agreement leanover, nondiscriminatory electricity, simple animate, continuing dominant, prevailing survive, encourage bouquet, unrefined selfseeking, magnificent when, obnoxious point, philosophical rate, stock philosophical, famousness reverence, blend
Haven't they? Or there won't be anything to stop them driving into Mr Dent's house will there?" "What?" said Mr Prosser again. "It's very simple " said Ford "my client Mr Dent says that he will stop lying here in the mud on the sole condition that you come and take over from him. " "What are you talking about?" said Arthur but Ford nudged him with his shoe to be quiet. "You want me " said Mr Prosser spelling out this new thought to himself "to come and lie there . . . " "Yes. " "In front of the bulldozer?" "Yes. " "Instead of Mr Dent. " "Yes. " "In the mud. " "In as you say it the mud. " As soon as Mr Prosser realized that he was substantially the loser after all it was as if a weight lifted itself off his shoulders: this was more like the world as he knew it. He sighed. "In return for which you will take Mr.
galvanize murder reprehensible fouling unseasoned token satisfy paragon stripe unsettled mischievous

No comments:

Post a Comment